Vehicle DOT Fleet Numbers

Are you part of a company that operates commercial vehicles hauling cargo in intrastate commerce or transporting passengers? If so, you must be registered with the FMCSA and must have a USDOT number. Also, commercial intrastate hazardous materials carriers who transport shipments requiring a safety permit must register for a USDOT number.

The USDOT Number serves as a unique identifier when monitoring and collecting a company's safety information acquired during inspections, crash investigations, compliance reviews, and audits.